Friday, January 23, 2015

An acronym poem

Hello there,

I have found a poem from 2011, which I would like to share with you. It's an acronym poem, ie. it starts with capital letters and if you read them from top to bottom, it will tell you the title of the poem ;) I hope you'll enjoy it. It's been a while since I've posted any poems.



(S)somehow it's difficult to find out,
(H)ow she has died that fateful night.
(E)ndless conspiracy, lots of doubts

(W)hy did she have to loose that fight?
(A)ll that we know is half true
(S)secrets are left under the ground

(K)nocking silently to get through
(I)n the hope to be found.
(L)ots of evidence is still hidden,
(L)eft in the castle although -
(E)ven to get it is forbidden
(D)Diana's truth we'll never know …

By Sandra Stolnik
- 2011 -




No comments:

Post a Comment