Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nib holder with 3 nibs



Hello!!! :)))

I went to the stationery shop today and I found this nib holder which had three nibs to change. Immediately I grabbed it because I have been looking for such a pen for months on ebay ... when I saw it there, I thought "at the right time, at the right place" :))


For some time I thought these nibs are difficult to use.. but on the contrary.. I was surprised to see how smooth I can write with it and I love that it writes a little "thick", if you know what I mean?


I have to practice a bit with this new nib because at some point it left me a stain on my paper but it wasn't a bit deal. I don't mind. It makes writing more fun.

I have friends who have never written anything with a fountain pen or with an ink and they are surprised when you tell them that you write with ink only. It's the feeling that you get when you move your pen. A biro cannot give you such moments of stillness. Ink doesn't last forever, I am aware of it but this doesn't mean I cannot write ink. I try to use qualitative ink, such as Parker Quink, to make the pages last a bit longer before they completely fade....

Here is my poem if you didn't get the chance to read it in my video on the top.


Thank you for reading! I know it has been a while.. I need a better time management with everything here... More soon! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment