Thursday, April 26, 2012

Drifting On The Surface - POEM


Dark poetry is my favorite, sad and dark poetry ....

I thought to give you different sides of my poems. They range from happy poems to sad ones. This one is dark, in fact very dark! I found this photo on a friend's Facebook page and I got inspired by it. It was fascinating was she drowning or not? Inspiration hit me and I wrote this poem here.

I gave credit to that photo too as I don't know who the photographer was and it's not nice when you take something not to name the source. I hope it's fine to use it as background just for that blog post here.

I like this type of poetry, it's sad but it's life just like with happy stuff, there's also bad stuff. I'm sure I will write more .. some time!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment