Sunday, January 15, 2012

A mixed journal

Hi there,

It's been a busy week, no time for writing blogs.. but I'm here today. After two weeks of journaling with a fountain pen, I made a recap so far... and can tell you that it's been really challenging for me. This is just not the right thing. To write poetry with a fountain pen is fine but journaling, just takes ages.... and I cannot slow down my thoughts so I can keep up with them. That's why I just decided to quit, not entirely but just to go back to my laptop. (I hope that makes sense)

Here's my journal
It's a lot easier this way. I cannot entirely give up to "type". So anyhow, don't want to bore you. I made up my mind and it's FINAL!!! and I am not ashamed to say I still journal!!! Life is too short not to write about meaningful moments good or bad, doesn't matter. You learn from mistakes!

Thanks for reading!
I'll post again some time. Make sure you are subscribed to the email feed to get my posts into your inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment